Inspired by Dimitri Pisarev's technology radar for 2014/2015 I thought about the topics and technologies that might cross my way this year. And so I started to collect some things that I want to have a look at this year:
- TYPO3 Neos based projects
- Key-Value-Stores (probably with Redis)
- Message-Queues (probably with RabbitMQ)
- Put something "in the cloud" (probably with Amazon AWS)
- Automate Development-Setups
You might wonder why I publish this and why I put together this list at all... I think it's a good way to make sure you don't just blindly follow each and every "trend" and loose yourself in details. With this list at hand, it's easier to prioritize and select, what topic shall get what amount of time and what exactly to do with the product/technology.
I'm curious myself if this will work out as I expect and hope :-)
What's on your list for this year?